Saturday 4 January 2014

MAC Matchmaster review!

Hello guys! Today I'm going to be doing a review on the 'MAC - Matchmaster' foundation. This is the first high end foundation product I have ever bought and honestly so far I am in love with it.
It is such a high coverage. Now I suffer from bad spots and blemishes all year round and this covers them up almost completely in one layer which is just fab!
Matchmaster packaging.
(p.s excuse the foundation marks on it, oops)


The consistency of this foundation is just amazing, and it adapts to the skintone, so if you're like me and get a little bit of a tan in the summer time, you don't have to worry about finding a new shade! Even better!
The bottle is 35ml which is pretty big. The drugstore foundation I use is Rimmels 'Wake me up' which is only 30ml and I find it doesn't last all day compared to this one. The finish on this foundation is matte which I adore. It looks so beautiful and flawless on the skin. I would recommend this to anyone who loves high coverage and matte finishes.
This retails at £27, which is such a good price for something so good! It lasts all day, and you need the tiniest drop to cover your whole face.

Thank you so much for reading guys! Be sure to follow to see more beauty/fashions posts and reviews!

Shannon x


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I need to try this. I fluctuate in summers and winters and have two different shades (NC37 for winter and NC40 for summer). Expensive, especially because the foundations lie unused for six months each.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete