Sunday 5 January 2014

My 2014 bucket list!

Hello again everyone! Today I thought that I would write a quick bucket list for 2014. This will be something I can refer back to during the year and cross off all the things I have completed by the end of it. Hope you enjoy this post and be sure to follow to see more posts on beauty, fashion and lifestyle! Thank you.


1. Be a more positive person - I find that I'm quite negative, especially towards myself and I want to change that this year!
2. Be less lazy and join a gym! - I'm a sucker for staying in and munching out on junk food, but it is ruining my body and I need to tone up!
3. Go on holiday to Paris with my boyfriend. (once I get my passport, oops)
4. Pass college with all distinctions.
5. Move out and get into university.
5. Visit Australia for a month in December and spend Christmas with my family out there.
6. Be more social - I struggle so much with meeting new people and socializing, I literally almost cry and that needs to change!
7. Get into contact with my old friends from high school - and stay in contact with my friends from college.
8. Finally pluck up the courage to make a youtube account - hopefully.
9. Explore the world more.
10. Hit 4k followers on twitter.
11. Get over one of my many phobias.
12. Save more money every month.
13. Blog at least 5 times a week - if I have the time.
14. Meet and talk to more fellow beauty and fashion bloggers.

That is all I can think of for now - I may come back and edit throughout the year when I think of more! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy and follow to see more.
Leave your new years resolutions/bucket list below, I would love to read them! 

Shannon x

No comments:

Post a Comment