Tuesday 14 January 2014

Review | L'oreal 'Miss Manga' Masacara!

Today's post is a review on the new L'oreal 'Miss Manga' mascara. Now, with mascara's I'm not one to go out and try loads of new ones, I normally stick to Benefit They're Real, and my Rimmel 'Scandaleyes' but from some reason something attracted me to this new one. I love the way it was advertised, and with Barbara Palvin modelling it how could I not want to try it?!

I have only had it for a few days but so far I love it! The packaging is very sleek and simple, with a pink lid and black body. I know packaging isn't important but to me it sometimes is. sometimes I won't buy something unless I like the look of the packaging.
I would upload a picture of what it actually looks like on my eyelashes but seeing as I don't have a camera right now and all the pictures I upload are from my phone, it is very hard to get a decent picture which shows how beautiful this product is.

The brush is amazing, it has the ability to bend all different ways so you can reach each and every eyelash.

When using this mascara I feel as if it makes my eyelashes look 10x longer, fuller and adds so much volume, it gives the effect of wearing natural looking false eyelashes (if that makes any sense whatsoever). Because the wand can bend, it ables you to apply this to your bottom eyelashes and helps to really open and widen your eyes.


I would 100% recommend this mascara to anyone! It is fab. I picked this up in Superdrug (boots also have the same offer on) for £5.99 on a special introductory offer (it is normally £8.99 which is still an amazing price for a mascara) so go and pick one up at your local drugstore.

Thank you guys so much for reading. Be sure to check out the rest of my blog and follow for more beauty and fashion posts and reviews!

Shannon x



2 comments:

  1. lovely blog hun! just came across it and you will be getting a follow from me.
    great post too, I've just bought this but haven't got round to trying it yet.

    faceitamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! it is honestly the best mascara, i went back in superdrug today and bought two more.. oops

      Delete